"Why go fast? Many reasons:
- First mover advantage is important.
- There is no such thing as a unique idea. I guarantee that someone else has already thought of your wonderful web service, and is probably way ahead of you. Get over yourself.
- It forces you to focus on the key functionality of the site.
- Being perfect at launch is an impossible (and unnecessary and even probably detrimental) goal, so don't bother trying to achieve it. Ship early, ship often.
- The sooner you get something out there, the sooner you'll start getting feedback from users."
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Right, but what about the experiences that Mozilla chooses to default for users like switching to Yahoo and making that the default upon ...
via VMware blog
Intrusion Detection with Tripwire : "Do this by adding a comma after the severity= line and putting emailto= on the next line, followed...
I really like what Dave Winer has evolved his blog over time. Its not just written posts any more. There are now tabs for various forms of...